Tuesday 17 February 2015

That Time I Kind of Travelled the World Part 8: Taipei (almost home)

I was super excited to be back in Taipei again but I was also so sad that this was the last day of my holiday. We headed back into the city and it was just as we left it... This time I was prepared with a warm jumper...

We followed pretty much the same schedule as the first time we came here; Starbucks, shopping, lunch at the Irish Pub, a little bit of the tourist stuff and the a last wander through the night markets... I have not much more to write because I think I covered it in the first post and I don't want to BORE all of you reading this (i.e me reading back over it) but one of the most memorable things about Taipei, THE DUMPLINGS. The airport had a restaurant where they hand made the BEST DUMBLINGS EVERRR and when we got back to the airport all our remaining $$$$ went into buying as many dumplings as possible. 32 dumplings to be exact... let me tell you, we were NOT hungry after that and we were rolling out of there like dumplings...  Then it was back on another plane and home to see the rest of the FAM BAM A LAM and my friends...










It was the most amazing holiday I could have ever wished for that I will remember forever and I already cannot wait to go back!! So I hope that any of you that stumble across this series of post enjoys reading about my adventures and looking at my average photo taking/posing skills.

toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment