Tuesday 17 February 2015

You had the POWER all along my dear. ~ Glinda the Good Witch

 I was back from Europe and BUSTING to try out my new clothes because I did A LOT of shopping! Recently I'v been feeling total witchy/gypsy vibes which I'm totally digging and tried to incorporate  into my wardrobe. Of course when we went out to take some photos it just had to start raining but that's okay because I had an umbrella that TOTALLY went with my outfit. Thank you boyfie for following me around with my camera and taking photos of me... I am trying to teach him not to just take photos of my face but of my outfit too... We're getting there. Anyways I got this awesome kimono and crop from overseas, two things that I'm really into at the moment and since I've come home I have been wearing both all of the time. This is my first long-sleeve, full length kimono (although it is not all the way to the ground as I am ridiculously tall) and  I really love it. It is all black lace which means I can wear it in the summer on those days that aren't SMOKIN' hot and it goes with a lot of things. I chose the crop because of the awesome graphic detail on the front and matched it with a moon choker and a whole bunch of silver rings. Anyway enough of my rambling, I hope you enjoy my first outfit post... :) Also the first photo was taken in my room, I might do a room tour sooooooonish...















Outfit details:

Kimono: H&M
Crop: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Topshop
Boots: Dr Martens
Bag: Christmas present
Necklace: Angst Child
Rings: several markets/overseas shops/ Jay Jays
Phone Case: Typo

Well I hope you enjoyed the spam AND my outfit. That's all for now :D


No comments:

Post a Comment